June 10, 2010

Okay, now seriously...

Are all blogistas just the cutest, most fashionable little beings? In my mind, they are. And, they have the ability to soak up many of my free-time hours. How do they do it? How do they find the time to shop, dress, create and on top of all that, blog? Maybe they get paid by web-angels to blog. Maybe they have little bloggery-helpers who run their errands and cook their fresh-amazingly-colorful-and-organic meals all while they just write blogs to pretend they are super-chicks. Maybe they hire cute little models to pose for pictures. Perhaps they even hire photographers to take the always-perfect photos for their blogs. I want to say they don't have the time, energy and funds to do all these amazing things and then write about them. But I can't. I bet they are 100% for-real and it makes me sick.

The greatest, latest and always-there. Check them out. There are more, but I don't have the energy to find them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not like that & I blog. Maybe you should follow ME instead! :) http://aberrabtlogic.blogspot.com