November 8, 2007

launch

Good Morning. I want to take a quick minute to explain the purpose of this blog. First, this has been something I have wanted to do for a while and have just found the time to do so. I have also been lucky enough to gain a few freelance clients and now is the time to put my recent work on display.
I don't want to fool you - I have so much work. I am employed by a franchising company as Marketing Director. It is the best career-start I could have ever asked for. I may complain about it sometimes; but who doesn't with all of this responsibility, and not to mention the commute! Anyway, I will periodically update this blog with new work.
If you have any questions or would like to see my work in person, please e-mail me at ktshan13@gmail.com.

Thanks! Katie

No comments: